Little Athletics Bowral & NSW Uniform Requirements
Uniforms are available for purchase from Bowral Little Athletics during at Registration days and club nights
Singlets are $25
Bike Shorts $25
Crop Tops $25
Little Athletics NSW Uniform Requirements apply to all athletes competing at Bowral Little Athletics. These requirements apply to ALL athletes representing the Centre at any competition.
• ALL LAANSW competitors must compete in their registered Centre uniform. Clothing displaying
non-approved logos must not be worn while competing.
• Individual "McDonalds" registration numbers are to be worn by ALL LAANSW competitors firmly
affixed to the front of the uniform top.
• "Coca-Cola" Centre numbers are to be worn by ALL LAANSW competitors firmly affixed to the back
of the uniform.
• Individual and Centre numbers must not be modified and must clearly show the sponsor's name,
red border and the number.
• IGA age patches are to be worn on the front left hand side of the uniform.
• IGA sponsor patches are to be worn on the right-hand chest of the uniform top.
Footwear – Spikes
• Footwear is compulsory for ALL competitors in ALL events.
• Spike shoes MUST NOT be worn in any U6 to U8 event.
• Competitors in U9 - U15 age groups may wear spikes in events run entirely in lanes, Javelin,
Long Jump, Triple Jump and High Jump.
• Competitors must not wear spike shoes with the spikes removed in any event.
• Spike shoes must only be worn during the event and are not to be worn to and from the event.
This information has been taken from the LAANSW Rules of Competition. For more detailed information
regarding uniforms and footwear for competitions outside your Centre please refer to the full version of the
Rules of Competition. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the LAANSW Office on
9633 4511 or alternatively ask someone at your Centre.